Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Joys of Life on the Road | Wright-Patterson AFB

One of the great things about being on the road and building our team of ministry partners is all the fun we get to have with our family on the journey.  It's an absolute blast being able to watch our little man grow and develop daily.  I can't imagine a better time to be starting this journey!  While on the road we also get to see our extended family and enjoy catching up on life.

During our trip to Wright-Patterson AFB, my grandfather, who I call "Troll", showed us around the museum at the AFB.  I remember him taking me around when I was younger and Pete experienced his first AFB tour with Troll, as well.  So it was fitting that Troll be the one to take Cade, or "Tex" as Troll like to refer to him, around the AFB while we were in Ohio.  It was a blast and we made memories that I know will last a lifetime for all of us adults!

Here are some pictures of our adventures at Wright-Patterson AFB:

Cade Flying High in a F-16 Cockpit 

Cade and Daddy Sharing the Cockpit

Our Little Astronaut

No comments:

Post a Comment