Monday, February 6, 2012

Cupcakes

As I sit here writing this blog I am consuming my second (shhh, please don't tell anyone) celebratory cupcake.  While these cupcakes were originally made for Cade's special 1 year family birthday party, I am now eating them as we celebrate hitting the 50% mark of our ongoing support needs.
That's right, I said 50%!!!

Over the weekend Pete and I were notified of another precious and generous gift that puts us right over the 50% mark.  Praise the LORD!  We are so thrilled to be celebrating such a sweet milestone of His faithfulness and provision and are looking forward to the 100% cupcakes, as well!

For our precious friends, family and generous supporters and partners in ministry - go enjoy a cupcake and give thanks to our loving and caring God who is faithful to equip the called and make straight the path to Him!


1 comment: