Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Spring

Spring is here and I am in love, once again.  The beauty in nature and the excitement of life is tangible as squirrels scurry around and little jack rabbits enjoy the shade in the late afternoon sun.  Here are some of the things that are making me feel so springy!

A stroll a day.

White and pink blossoms around every corner.

Spending time outdoors with my two favorite guys.

Smiles and giggles and crawling in the thick green grass.

Pictures of my growing boy.


Bright red flowers that catch my eye from a mile away.
I truly believe a part of me warms up and comes alive every spring.  As sweaters become unnecessary and sandals make their way back onto my feet, I have a sense of joy and delight that comes with the changing of the season and the warmth of life and love.

Happy Spring, my friends.  Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment