Tuesday, July 26, 2011

6 Months with a Monkey

The past 6 months have been some of the happiest of my entire existence.  It's so hard to believe that 6 months ago I was preparing for/going into labor.  It's hard to believe that 6 months ago I had no clue what it was truly like to be a mother.  It's hard to believe that 6 whole months have gone by with our adorable little Cade-Man.  He is one of the major highlights of my life.  He has been a primary tool that the Lord has used to show me His heart for me, for our family, and for His created.  

Words cannot express the love my heart has grown to know over the past 6 months and I am looking forward to the next 6 months and lifetime to come!

Here is a photo-video of our fun little man taking his first cruise in a set of wheels:




A note to my son:

Cade,

You are a joy.  You are a blessing.  You are my very heart.  I love you today more than I did they day you were born.  I look forward to a life of showing you love, care, discipline, hope, and above all Jesus.  I pray that I will be the mother you need me to be as you grow and develop.  I pray that you become a man who seeks after God's heart and will.  I pray that I will be an instrument of God to direct, correct, and show you His love, mercy, grace, and forgiveness.  There will be times that we do not see eye-to-eye, but I will ALWAYS love you.  I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. 

Gratefully Yours,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment