Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

Tonight, I went for a nice brisk walk with a friend in Idaho.  It was great to have time to walk outside with munchkins in tow after another long day in the classroom. 

Prior to having Cade I was on a great workout regimen of walking several miles 3-4 times a week.   Since our little monkey was born I have failed to continue the exercise I know I need and honestly want.  Exercising - be it walking, running, weights, or yoga - always makes me feel better about myself, life situations, work, and family.  Exercise is something that my life has been lacking.  Although I have made a few efforts and even gone on walks with the family, nothing has been a serious effort on my part to make exercise a daily routine. 

While resolutions tend to come at the beginning of the year, this one comes now.  I resolve to begin some type of regular exercise to ensure I stay physically fit in preparation for our journey overseas (and to help with my endurance as Cade enters into toddler years). 

Please feel free to hold me accountable and keep me encouraged as I journey back into the exhausting, energizing, and healthy world of being physically fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment